Monday, August 4, 2008

B-Cool with B-Fuel!!



Dear Elzora,
As I said in my last post, the three have us have been at home together for the last 2 weeks. It has been so nice to just relax and enjoy our little family. We didn't really do much, because we are saving up for our trip to Michigan on August 17th.

Today daddy went back to work. He has two weeks left at his current job and then he starts at H&M after our trip to the US. Mommy has been carefully studying the new H&M catalog so that I'm ready to shop when we get our H&M Club card!

We actually spent much of the last 2 weeks at the Volvo dealership here in Ulricehamn trying to make a decision on which new car to purchase. We need a bigger car and we want something environmentally friendly since daddy may be driving to Borås a few days every week starting in September.

We decided on black Volvo v70 b-fuel ride. We're so in love with it, and we aren't even getting it until August 12th. I am really happy that we went for the biogas vehicle. We were considering an ethanol vehicle, but after doing my own research, I feel that biogas is the better choice for our family. When we took the car for a test drive your daddy said "I just feel so good in my heart!"
I knew at that moment this was the car for our family.

Here is some information on b-fuel (biogas) and ethanol use here in Sweden.

Svensk Biogas
The Swedish Biogas Success Story
FordonsGas
Sustainable Ethanol Deal for Sweden and Brazil

Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Really, he got a job in H&M? AWESOME! Do you get a discount?

    ReplyDelete