Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday Card Guilt



Dear Elzora,
Yet another customized holiday card arrived in the mail today. I LOVE them, and I feel like a big lame-o for not making one of you and sending it out. The truth is that mommy and daddy have had the same holiday cards for 3 seasons now and we haven't sent any of them out except for one to Auntie Liisa. But daddy said we are going to make a Christmas email with a picture of the 3 of us... I have my doubts. Sorry, Daddy!

Here is a picture of you, Pappa Andreas and Siri from last year. Poor Siri has been sick for 2 weeks with a fever. We sure hope she gets well soon. I think she is going to have a lot of presents to open from Santa!! We love you Siri!

I have a lot more to write about, but I'm am kind of thinking that a might do a big holiday post after the holidays. I will definitely take pics of the adorable customized holiday cards we receive this year. So far we have one from Molly & her moms, Becca Baby Superstar and Lil' Wilgot.

Yesterday was Grandma Mary Jo's birthday. When I called she was out for dinner at Ponderosa with your Auntie Jessie and cousin Kayla. I've never been a big Ponderosa fan, being a vegetarian and all, but man I miss American food and could surely do some damage to a plate of mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese from the Ponderosa buffet. Maybe it's the pregnancy.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment