Sunday, November 1, 2009

Apple of Mommy's Eye


Dear Elzora,

You are definitely the apple of mommy's eye, and there are so many new things you can do now that you are 2 years old! You recently learned to do somersaults, you can peel and eat a hard boiled egg all by yourself, you can walk up and down stairs without holding my hand and you can eat an entire apple with the peel and everything (but you think the apple seeds are spiders and you get scared sometimes). Oh, and you understand 2 languages! You only speak Swedish but you CAN speak English when necessary. I just want you to know how amazing you are and how much we love you. Thank you for being such a good girl and for helping me so much with Starla.
I am looking forward to having a lot of fun this winter. It might be cold and gray outside but you brighten mommy's days more than you will ever know.

I love you, Elzo!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment