Monday, May 11, 2009

Elzora and the Magic Sandbox




Dear Elzora,
You don't really have a magic sandbox. Well at least you haven't figured out if it is magic, yet. I had a magic sandbox when I was a little girl that my daddy built for me. It could grow cucumbers! Nobody believed me until I actually planted the seeds in the sand and the lovely green vegetables appeared just a few weeks later. Everyone was amazed but I knew that it was a magic sandbox all along.

Your daddy built you this beautiful sandbox and of course you LOVE it.
You love it so much that I couldn't get you to look at me to take a picture of you playing in it for the very first time.

I just want you to know that I am having a hard time finding the time or the clarity to write any very interesting posts with 2 little babies to take care of at home. For now I may be posting mainly pictures but I have the rest of my life to add the text. What else am I going to do when I am old besides sit in front of the computer and update your blog? Oh wait, daddy and I may be busy snorkeling and drinking margaritas when we live in a hut on a tropical island somewhere.

I love you more and more every day.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment