Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Aunt Jessie!!


Dear Elzora,
Today is your Aunt Jessie's birthday and I know that she would like nothing more than to spend her special day with you. On days like today it is tough living so far away from mommy's family.

Jessie has a lot to be proud of on her birthday. She is going to school, working 2 jobs, helping Grandma Mary Jo with the house and taking care of Kayla. She is becoming quite a role model for you and your sister. I admire her strength.

So, Happy Birthday to Aunt Jessie!! We love you.

Love,
Mommy

PS I think Mommy needs a scanner.
PSS Look at Jessie's feet in the photo of her playing the organ. So cute!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Elzora and Starla,

    You're absolutely correct. I would love to be there with you. I love and miss you both so so much. I cannot wait to see you and you're mommy again. Elzora you are growing up so fast and into a beautiful young girl. I can't wait for you to come here so I can love you "Aunt Jessie" way; (eat foods that we won't tell mommy about).

    LOVE YOU ALL,

    Aunt Jessie

    ReplyDelete